Friday, October 24, 2008

Summary


Here's Fluffy!!

I found the exercise did take quite a bit of time, however I do think it was worthwhile. One of the new library committees best practices recommendation was the use of blogs. The exercises allow us the opportunity to explore and learn, before we are faced with having to do something important for a committee.

Just to prove the that this is a learning experience, somehow I created a second blog with the same name with part of my postings appearing on the second one. I had to copy and paste the posts into the "real one". I hope to delete the "extra" one. Time will tell if I am successful. Just when you think you have learned something - you get tossed a problem! It has been a bit of a challenge at times and frustrating, but on the whole worthwhile.

The Library world is changing quickly. It is difficult to predict what we will be doing in the future. Exposure to a wide variety of topics is useful as background information for the next library venture -- what ever it may be!

No comments: